Senior C# Developer
Do you love problem solving, learning new things, and making a difference? We'd love to meet you and see if you're a good fit for the My Well Engineering team!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in RockRMS or a similar CMS
- Experience with .NET Framework, SQL and GraqhQL
The Senior Engineer is responsible for building excellent front-end interfaces along with back-end applications that make up the My Well RockRMS Gateway.
You'll be working with our team on a variety of features ranging from developing great giving experiences within our applications, working with schemas in our GraphQL data layer, building a portal to help admins administrate their gifts, to improving our serverless architecture.
If you have varying levels of experience in full stack development, but have a hunger to learn and grow—this role could be a good fit for you!
Understand our platform ecosystem and contribute features that move us forward.
Build meaningful digital experiences that serve our users
- Develop high quality, performant web and native apps using C#, .Net Framework, SQL, GraphQL and Typescript. (We’re open to adjacent experience too—we’re looking for someone who loves a challenge and isn’t afraid to learn new things!)
- Experience in RockRMS or a similar CMS.
- Collaborate daily with the Product Design and Engineering Team to deliver functionality for a highly critical app that allows churches and other nonprofits to bring in donations.
- Develop user interfaces and experiences on a systematic scale to work with all applications.
- Develop additional features that meet customer needs at scale.
- Develop and maintain testing suites, typed code, and documentation for products.
- Build technically sound applications and features with low number of bugs
- Steward our stack to keep it current, secure, and powerful for our end users
Steward the quality and availability of My Well’s systems (monitoring system integrity, uptime, server load, attacks, etc.)
- Identify weak spots within our infrastructure / systems
- Work towards 99.9% uptime on all software products
- Develop ways to prevent breaking code from going into production and reduce the number of bugs shipped over time
- Identify opportunities to help the team build better and faster
- Other duties as assigned