Do you love problem solving, learning new things, and making a difference? We'd love to meet you and see if you're a good fit for the My Well Engineering team!
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for building excellent front-end interfaces along with back-end applications that make up the My Well Giving Platform.
You'll be working with our team on a variety of features ranging from developing great giving experiences within our native and web giving apps, working with schemas in our GraphQL data layer, building a portal to help admins administrate their gifts, to improving our serverless architecture.
If you have varying levels of experience in full stack development, but have a hunger to learn and grow—this role could be a good fit for you!
Understand our platform ecosystem and contribute features that move us forward.
Build meaningful digital experiences that serve our users
- Develop high quality, performant web and native apps using Reason, ReactJS, React Native, and GraphQL. (We’re open to adjacent experience too—we’re looking for someone who loves a challenge and isn’t afraid to learn new things!)
- Collaborate daily with the Product Design and Engineering Team to deliver functionality for a highly critical app that allows churches and other nonprofits to bring in donations.
- Develop user interfaces and experiences on a systematic scale to work with all applications.
- Develop additional features that meet customer needs at scale.
- Develop and maintain testing suites, typed code, and documentation for products.
- Build technically sound applications and features with low number of bugs
- Steward our stack to keep it current, secure, and powerful for our end users
Steward the quality and availability of My Well’s systems (monitoring system integrity, uptime, server load, attacks, etc.)
- Identify weak spots within our infrastructure / systems
- Work towards 99.9% uptime on all software products
- Develop ways to prevent breaking code from going into production and reduce the number of bugs shipped over time
- Identify opportunities to help the team build better and faster
Other duties as assigned
We're proud of the culture we've created on our fully remote product team. We've developed some great rhythms to help us collaborate effectively, provide ample space to focus on solving complex problems, while also bringing us together as humans. In addition to these things, we provide several other benefits to help you succeed in your role.
- Fully Remote
- Flexible work hours
- Equipment provided for full time employees
- Cell phone & service
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-term Disability which you will become eligible on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- 401(k) with up to a 4% match, available after a 180 day eligibility period.